1. By completing the online registration form, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained below.
2. Ideal Bathrooms 2016 Customer Sales Incentive Promotion commences on 1st January 2016 and ends on 24th December 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
3. The promotion is only open to Ideal Bathrooms independent customers with trading accounts who are invited by Ideal Bathrooms to register for the Incentive scheme (“Trading Entity”). This promotion excludes all other account holders of Jewson, Graham, Neville Lumb, Gibbs & Dandy, Plumbing Trade Supplies, Travis Perkins, Keyline Builders Merchants, Buildbase, Plumbase, Jackson Building Centres, BMB Builders Merchants, Wolseley, The BSS Group, William Wilson, City Plumbing and Plumb Center.
4. In order to participate in the promotion the Trading Entity must first register by completing the online registration form as detailed in their personalised hard copy invitation before 20th March 2016, unless otherwise agreed with a representative of Ideal Bathrooms. No third party or joint registrations will be accepted.
5. Each Trading Entity will have an individual invoiced sales target to achieve over the Promotional Period. If the sales target is achieved, the Trading Entity will be eligible to participate in the “Incentive” (which is detailed more fully on paragraph 21). Final 2016 sales targets will not be finalised until February 2017 to allow full reconciliation of the Trading Entity’s full 2016 trading account. A full statement will be issued upon all 2016 invoices being paid. All targets are excluding VAT. The Ideal Bathrooms Financial Controllers decision as to which orders will and will not count towards the order target shall be binding on the Trading Entity and final.
6. Successful Trading Entity’s who cannot attend or Trading Entity’s who do not achieve their order target are not eligible for an Incentive or any part thereof, or any cash equivalent.
7. If it is confirmed by Ideal Bathrooms that the Trading Entity has achieved the order target during the Promotional Period, the Trading Entity shall receive a letter of congratulations, confirming target achieved and details of the event as shown on the Ideal Bathrooms website. (Of which the Trading Entity has been given access).
8. The Incentive cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, Incentives earned by a company holding an Ideal Bathrooms trading account shall be for the benefit of the company and not individual.
10. All 2016 turnover targets are based on all of the trading entity’s sales on the brands held in stock by Ideal Bathrooms at time of launch. Ideal Bathrooms cannot alter targets if brands are discontinued throughout the period of this incentive. Any sales of new brands ranged throughout the period of the incentive will not count towards the original target set. A list of full brands eligible for this incentive can be confirmed by contacting the Ideal Bathrooms Marketing department on 01908 276 408
11. Expenses incurred during or as a result of participation in the Incentive are not included in the Incentive Promotion and shall be for the Trading Entity’s own account.
12. Trading Entity’s will be responsible for arranging and providing their own means of transportation to and from the Regional Airport that the Incentive departs from and returns to.
13. Incentives shall only be permitted to go ahead if, on 28th February 2017 the Trading Entity has no outstanding invoices attributable to the Promotional Period, or whose account has been suspended due to non-payment/legal issues. If any products included in the Trading Entity’s order total are returned or refunded (in part or in full) these purchases (or part thereof) will be discounted from the promotion, except for occasions when the product is faulty or damaged through no fault of the Participant. This does not affect Trading Entity’s statutory rights
14. Successful Trading Entity’s will be advised in writing to confirm their Incentive. Ideal Bathrooms decision is final as to the Incentive allocated to the successful Trading Entity.
15. Sales targets will aim to be confirmed within 3 working days of registration dependent on number of applications being processed at that time.
16. The end date for the Incentive Promotion is 24th December 2016 Trading Entity’s who have successfully achieved their order target will be advised in writing, once this has been verified by Ideal Bathrooms, by 28th February 2017.
17. All persons attending the Incentive agree to accept the waiver of responsibility by completing the online registration and accepting the Terms and Conditions. Ideal Bathrooms accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the negligence of Ideal Bathrooms, its servants or agents out of, or in connection with this Incentive Promotion except where caused by wilful neglect of Ideal Bathrooms, its employees or agents. Nothing in the clause is deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Ideal Bathrooms, its employees or agents.
18. The Trading Entity is responsible for the compliance with regulations in force in the visited countries regarding passports, visa, customs duties, foreign currencies and health. The Trading Entity shall bear all liabilities arising from the failure to comply with such regulations.
19. The promotion is only open to those who are aged over 18 on the first day of travel.
20. Ideal Bathrooms accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude Ideal Bathroom’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. Ideal Bathrooms shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. Prize is for 1 person plus guest per qualifying Trading Entity. Winning person and guest to be advised by the qualifying Trading Entity upon receipt of Incentive confirmation.
23. Prize includes return air travel to Mauritius in economy class, Mauritius airport transfers, plus 5 nights half-board, including dinner, bed and breakfast in a 5* hotel in Mauritius on a twin/double occupancy basis. The promotion will include 2 organised group activities. All other food and beverage and any other activities undertaken are the Trading Entity’s responsibility.
24. An upgraded flight cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or any mileage points. An upgraded bedroom cannot be purchased with any loyalty points.
25. All out of pocket expenses, spending money, meals, insurance, passports, visas, excess baggage charges, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the Trading Entity. All costs charged to your bedroom, including and not limited to room service, minibar, laundry, pay tv are at the Trading Entity’s responsibility.
26. The dates for the promotion are fixed and the Trading Entity is not entitled to reduce or extend their stay.
27. It is a condition of travel that you must have extensive travel insurance that covers you for all of the activities you will take part in. Travel insurance is not included within the promotion.
28. Obtaining insurance is at the Trading Entity’s discretion and is for their own account. Ideal Bathrooms shall not be responsible for any insurance.
29. Ideal Bathrooms will not accept liability for change to the venue/events due to decisions by the event organisers or suppliers. Ideal Bathrooms reserves the right to change the venue and/or events within the Ideal Bathrooms Incentives Promotion and will provide an alternative venue and/or events of equal value. In the event that this is not possible Ideal Bathrooms reserves the right to substitute the event for a similar gift or a similar value.
30. Incentives may be subject to tax and National Insurance. Any tax implications remain with the Trading Entity. For further information please contact your nearest Inland Revenue Office. Ideal Bathrooms will not be liable for any such tax and/or national insurance.
31. Any Incentives that individuals from your company receive are received purely in the capacity of an agent, acting on behalf of your company. Any decision entitling individuals to be the recipient of Incentives rests with your company and not with Ideal Bathrooms.
32. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Ideal Bathrooms and its appointed representatives is final in all matters and no correspondence shall be entered into.
33. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is non-transferable.
34. Ideal Bathrooms reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Incentive Promotion in whole or in part without prior notice or compensation.
35. General enquiries should be addressed to: Marketing Department, Ideal Bathrooms, Bradbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8AT
36. By participating in the Incentive, Trading Entity’s are deemed to give their consent to appear in publicity material or other events relating to the Incentive Promotion. Trading Entity’s may be asked to participate in future publicity or PR activities, which may involve taking photographs.
37. PROMOTER: Ideal Bathrooms, Bradbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8AT